We will make every effort to make sure that your time and coach preferences are matched as we are able. Please understand that it may not be possible to fulfill everyone's request, and that specifying your preference here does not guarantee we will be able to fulfill your request.
If you have a coach from last year that you would like to be paired with this year, please select their name from the list.
Dublin Robotics boosters is allowed to contact me via my email address.
We are all volunteers and depend upon parents for support in the following areas in order to make this program a
- Students must be willing to work hard, be considerate and respectful of others and have the ability to work
independently in small groups.
- Parents will be required to attend meetings if the student becomes disruptive or is unable to follow directions.
Students may be asked to leave the program if there are continual behavioral issues.
- We need your child to be present at all meetings unless there is an emergency. Dublin LEGO Robotics is teamoriented.
If team members don’t show up, the team suffers and may be unable to meet deadlines. If your child has
scheduling conflicts with other activities, please make those difficult choices before the season starts. As in other
competitive sports like cross country or soccer, we depend on them when they join the team.
- Parents are encouraged to assist coaches in any means at their disposal, including providing snacks, chaperoning
meetings or field trips or other events throughout the season. Please don’t hesitate to get involved.
- Students need parent encouragement throughout the season. Your guidance is much appreciated, but please use
care to ensure that solutions are your students.
I agree to support the team, my student and the coach in whatever way I am able and that my schedule allows. I understand that this is a volunteer-run program.
When you submit this form, you will be sent to PayPal to make your payment. If you have already paid by check, made out to "Dublin Robotics Boosters", please do not also pay via PayPal. If you are unable to pay this fee, you may apply for a grant by choosing "Grant" for the payment method. You will also need to complete a Fee Waiver Form which we will email to you. All students of the Dublin School System are elligible and encouraged to participate in the robotics program.
Registration fee is $70
Please make checks payable to "Dublin Robotics Boosters" and send
payments to (DO NOT MAKE CHECKS OUT TO):
7662 Fulmar drive
Dublin, OH 43017
Or attend one of the information sessions.
Many of the grants we apply for request the demographic make-up of our organization. This information is completely confidential and is used ONLY for grant-writing purposes.